Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fifth Third Bank Continues Aggressive Growth

CB Richard Ellis represents and assists Fifth Third Bank with the execution of their real estate strategy in Northeast Ohio. As Fifth Thirds' representative in Northeast Ohio I have negotiated several acquisitions on their behalf. Fifth Third has recently opened new locations in Maple Heights, West Park, Broadview Heights, and in Lyndhurst at Legacy Village. Several additional sites are in the due diligence phase of the contract and are progressing according to schedule.

Fifth Third has a big appeptite for real estate right now throughout Northeast Ohio, including sites within the City of Cleveland borders. The ideal site is 225' x 225' in dimension, on a corner, and the bank will only purchase. If you have a site that fits these requirements, please give me a call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Keith,

Congrats on the continued success. Say hi to Denny Green for me if you think of it.

Hope all is well. I heard that Florida is off the table?Are you ever planning to play golf?

Take it easy and keep doing great things.

Robar

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog looks interesting for me. I am looking for more information of bank companies that offers financial assistance. I just heard about Fifth Third Bank and their tagline attracts to me “The things we do for dreams” it is very inspiring. I want to learn more features of this bank and I found on this interesting portal - Fifth Third Bank

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home